Monday, December 28, 2009

Not so good Blog

Yeah.. When I saw another (another another another) blogs, hua.... my blog is nothing. Yeah .. no many people read my blog. ^__*


Their blogs are better, they are beautiful. It's okay..

Because I write this blog to heal my self, to heal another people which the name had written in this blog, or to send "a pray" for the people who I remembered when i was writing. To feel a great and blessed day everyday.

I love to learn everything. So now, I learn to write this blog in English. ^^

And the most important thing is i made this blog to share my grateful life, share to everyone to feel that God is near us.


Do everything based on Happiness. Do it white heart. Because there is a new life in each single time in this universe. Always :)

Alhamdulillah....

God bless us all ^___^

2 comments:

Tiananda said...

well, your blog is SOMETHING, not nothing!
To make many people read your blog, sure there are extra effort to do like blogwalking and leave comment everywhere (and somehow it waste your time :(

But surely your blog is here for some reasons. I learned many things from this blog :) and I know many people will ^^

anisa karismaulia said...

hehehe..

thank u my great friend!

yeah. today, i'll come to u, and take a course from you about how to make our blog beautiful!!

see ya...^^